CURRENTLY **OUT OF STOCK**
The price listed is 21$ per single grid.
Grid for Aputure MC
[ Made in Montreal by a grip ]
- Helps direct the light forward.
- Approx. 60 degrees of light spread.
- Made from durable flexible TPU
- The heat of the MC does not affect the grid
- Will not crack or deform in the cold (tested in Canada at -25*c (-13*F))
- All air vents, display, controls and 1/4" mount accessible.
- Grid design does not cover any of the LED bulbs. If a grid covers a bulb, it can reduce light intensity and change the colour.
These grids are 3D printed in my workshop in Montreal and since posting my first add of Facebook I have received hundreds of orders and and currently backlogged by at least 2 weeks [as of 25/01/2202]. But I have more 3D printers on the way and have turned up the production rate, so don't worry, your grids will be delivered. Once you have made your order here, I will contact you with the actual lead time based on your position in the order queue.
*International buyers* [outside Canada or USA] Please use Tracked shipping option. I have left the non-tracked shipping option available if you choose, but I highly recommend using the tracked shipping option.
Currently being prototyped is a version that will have room for a diffusion in between the MC and the grid. If you want to follow the development of this product and the upcoming prototypes for the MC, follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/larsen_de3igns